Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got an official delivery date. Boise, June 7, noon! I tried to schedule at various times over the weekend, but the scheduling system kept saying no appointments available, and the toll free line you are referred to either couldn’t help yet, or was not taking calls at the time. Meanwhile, I was getting messages and emails urging me to schedule my appointment or my order would be put on hold and car given away to the next person. Argh! The people I have worked with have been great. The system needs work.

Reactions: AZTech and gmb22
Doing my rounds to my various delivery/waiting room threads I joined. Cross posting the same info.

Finally got an official delivery date. Boise, June 7, noon! I tried to schedule at various times over the weekend, but the scheduling system kept saying no appointments available, and the toll free line you are referred to either couldn’t help yet, or was not taking calls at the time. Meanwhile, I was getting messages and emails urging me to schedule my appointment or my order would be put on hold and car given away to the next person. Argh! The people I have worked with have been great. The system needs work.

and you posted it twice here ;)

Definitely a good sign. When my window shrank to 2 weeks, good things started to happen.
Good to be optimistic 😀 I got a 2 week window, was super excited, then it became 10 days and I could not contain my excitement, now I am back to a month’s window 😂 I hope it works out differently for you but the EDD has no meaning unless you get the VIN.

My delivery date is pushed. Just got off the phone with SA and it is set to arrive at the service center in Dallas on June 7th (date in app was not updated). Said it takes 2-3 days for QC and prep, so most likely 2 weeks out 😪.

Congrats! We’re you able to schedule delivery yet? And did you have to finalize payment before delivery?
No, I'm still showing an EDD of July 7-13 and have not been contacted by a service representative. I have a cashier's check ready for the full amount of the purchase but I haven't heard from them whether my plan to pay after inspection will fly. I can't imagine otherwise, but we'll see.

Just received the same email today for a delivery currently scheduled for Saturday. Takes a few minutes but nothing alarming.

No heads up other than the email that hit my inbox.
Seems like our two processes are flipped. Just got my email to schedule my delivery. Only 3p and 4p were options on all 3 days. Chose Saturday the 11th since I know I won't be productive all day if I picked Friday. Hope it goes smooth for you this Saturday!