Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now Silver gone?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read an article a while back indicating that silver would remain available "off menu." I don't understand how that works (why would they keep the paint and how would they deal with the rare vehicle taking that color), but it may be worth asking about if you're ordering a new vehicle. Interestingly, before I purchased last year, the OA (sales rep) I spoke with before placing my order implied that I could still get perforated seats (which I didn't want), but I assumed he was clueless / full of it.

I read an article a while back indicating that silver would remain available "off menu." I don't understand how that works (why would they keep the paint and how would they deal with the rare vehicle taking that color), but it may be worth asking about if you're ordering a new vehicle. Interestingly, before I purchased last year, the OA (sales rep) I spoke with before placing my order implied that I could still get perforated seats (which I didn't want), but I assumed he was clueless / full of it.
Sales folks confirmed that the Silver would remain available "off menu" for some period of time.

My first Tesla, a S85 in Sycamore brown. Loved it. Brown eliminated. Sold it and got a silver X90. Love it. Silver now eliminated. We have a blue M3. Can it be long before it's eliminated? My feelings are being hurt! This is getting ridiculous.

We went today & they said it was available with 2500 upcharge. Love the color our first S was this with the beige interior it was stunning.