Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nubee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy from Texas!!

I finally bought a Tesla and wow has it been fun. I have watched this company from the beginning and rooted for them. Did not have a warm fuzzy about purchasing one of their products until about the last year. I am happy to say I feel like they are here to stay.

Having said that I purchased a P3D as an experiment. I wanted to put the car through it’s paces and see how it holds up. All I can say is WOW. Not a single glitch in 15,000 miles. I don’t think you can break this thing with a sledge hammer. This means that the model X will be in the garage by summer and the P3D will be appropriately modified and turned into a track car. That process is in the research stage and I am eager to get started. My wife loves these cars as much as I do. I think we are going to end up having a ton of fun with Tesla’s. I can even see a cyber truck at some point.

I have been lurking the forum for awhile, but I have many questions about tracking the 3 specifically. Thanks for putting up with my lengthy introduction. Bye for now.

FECCD643-B57F-4A2D-A53A-A465CB3E9A1C.jpeg

Here is our first Tesla