Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Number to call sales at Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Numpty question

I have a final invoice for my P+ but the price is wrong and the delivery date I cant make.

I called the number on the invoice : +44 1628 450 660 but that comes up as "roadside assistance" and none of the options are for sales. What number should I be calling?

Reactions: pow216
I had 3 attempts on the phone yesterday using the local SC phone number and choosing sales (it was a sales issue not a delivery issue)

11:21 I gave up after 14 mins as I had to do something
13:00 I gave up after an hour
16:26 my total phone call lasted 6 minutes which included them answering and sorting out my issue

Phoned Sales today to get an update. Called 01628450604 and answered within 20 seconds! I think I'm progressing at last!

I just called this number and got to speak to someone within 20 seconds (after going through the answering machine).

He told me I've been Vin-matched (know this already via source code) and the car is on a boat (didn't know that because it is an early VIN) and to expect delivery last week of September. He also said I'd get a firm delivery date once the boat arrives in Belgium.

So it looks like the VIN is matched at SF (VIN appeared in SC on 18/08) and delivery date assigned once it's unloaded in Belgium.

It's either matched as it leaves Fremont, which would align with Glovis Sunlight which docked at SF on 19/08.

Or Panama canal as others have suggested... Which might align with Glovis Cosmos, although not quite.

Or at any time between Fremont and Belgium.

In any case, they missed my official delivery window by a month.

SR+ White Black int. no FSD.