Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oedro Model S All weather mats for $65?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you explain the texture and fabric/plastic of the mats? They look pretty nice, but Id rather not have the complete plastic feel that Tesla and weathertech sells.

They have a nice texture and don't have that hard plastic or rubber feel. The Kagu material is a long wearing hard rubber that is embossed in a carbon fiber like pattern. The 3 layer construction of the mats give a bit of cushion as well. It sounds like the 3D mats would be exactly what you are looking for!

Thanks,

Joe

So I went ahead and ordered them direct from OEDRO's website for $65. They already arrived. I've never seen any other Tesla all weather mats in person, but I cant imagine they are that much better than these. They strong and fit like a glove.

View attachment 375088 View attachment 375089 View attachment 375090 View attachment 375091 View attachment 375092 View attachment 375093
I just received mine (for 2016 MS 90D) The driver's side fits, but the passenger side does not fit at all! what a disappointment and waste of time!!

I just received mine (for 2016 MS 90D) The driver's side fits, but the passenger side does not fit at all! what a disappointment and waste of time!!

I ordered a set based on this thread, and just received mine. I would concur with JohnnyMarshall that both the drivers and passenger side fit like a glove. It's like it's molded in, there is no place for it to slip. Are you sure you have it in the right way?

My car is a late 2016 refresh, perhaps that makes a difference?