Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available OEM 19” Model 3 wheels & tires <2k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MG535

3SR+ Red/black/19s (18s for winter)
Jul 22, 2021
NJ USA
Basically brand new OEM 19” wheels and tires ($1,500 + tax MSRP)

Only about 1,500 miles on them before taken off for aftermarket wheels

No damage, nothing repaired

$900 without TPMS
$1,000 with TPMS

Central NJ 07060

Attachments

• IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    843 KB · Views: 152
Lol at “shopping” … numerous people offered my asking price and no one was asked to bid against anyone else.

That just proves that as opposed to maximizing my take I let it go for a steal or at the least for an extremely fair price, because I’m moving and time is of the essence.

No seller ever knows which prospective buyer will turn out to be a no-show or turn out to be a scam. I’ve been burned before. Money talks and bullshit walks, first come first served, those are the only truths of a classified section.

Lol at “shopping” … numerous people offered my asking price and no one was asked to bid against anyone else.

That just proves that as opposed to maximizing my take I let it go for a steal or at the least for an extremely fair price, because I’m moving and time is of the essence.

No seller ever knows which prospective buyer will turn out to be a no-show or turn out to be a scam. I’ve been burned before. Money talks and bullshit walks, first come first served, those are the only truths of a classified section.
Curious what part of no-show or scam or bullshit accepting your counter-offer and setting up a date for pick-up would be? Oh well, you meet all kinds. Karma and all that.

Attachments

• IMG_7851.jpeg
    IMG_7851.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 59