Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFER MONTH TO MONTH LEASE OPTION FOR THOSE THAT WANT AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please bump this thread. Would be a good solution for those of us who want Performance AWD version of Model 3 but don't want to wait an additional 9 months
To be clear, I'm talking about taking delivery of the RWD initial release cars and paying month to month to drive that and not be stuck with nothing, then option to purchase out of it to your dream AWD car. Tesla could surely turn around and sell the RWD as a CPO model at only a slight discount and still make money on the whole deal...

I'm no economics major but the depreciation in the first 1 month, let alone 9 would make that "lease" payment in the multi-thousands. Maybe recouped by the $7,500 fed tax credit (if they qualified).
You're kidding right? A lease payment in the multithousands for a 35k dollar car? And in case you weren't aware Tesla's don't depreciate quite like other cars... It's still hard to find a Model S under 35 grand even if it is a 5 year old 40kwh version with over a 100k miles on it...

Why do I keep coming back to the Model 3 forum when it has degraded to this degenerative collection. I fair thee all well never to return again...
Screenshot_20170325-053457.jpg

Reactions: HankLloydRight