Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model S 21+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My custom rims just arrived! AWZZ 20” rims with the same dimensions as Teslas Track Pack Zero G wheels, 10” wide in front, 11” in the rear. Satin Bronze just to be different. These things are incredibly light, I can’t wait to get them on my Plaid. They are getting ceramic coated this week and then hopefully to Discount Tire for PS4S’s mounted next weekend.View attachment 1056885
Glad to hear your custom AWZZ 20” rims arrived! We were happy to make them in the exact specs you wanted. We finished this order in 45 days, our second-best time so far. Our average is about 52 days now. Can’t wait to see the pics once they’re on your Plaid. Let’s see those beauties! :cool:

Happy Friday!

A customer sent us a photo of his [AWZZ] rims installed on his Tesla Model S, and we wanted to share them with you. All credit goes to him for the great picture.

The [AWZZ] rims are available in five colors and are our top seller.

This photo really shows why. ;)

AWZZ20_ModelS_SatinBlack_5_stamp_site.jpg

For those who seek another design, color, or specifications, we offer the option to place a custom order.

Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels, a world-class product that offers exceptional quality without breaking the bank. The door-to-door price for the set of 20” is $2,220.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramirj2 and MYP24
Baner Main Page (1).jpg

We are excited to announce that for the Fourth of July, we will have a 10% discount on Tesla rims that are in stock. Use the code JULYFOURTH at checkout. The discount is valid until July 6th.
Note: Please be aware that this discount cannot be combined with the 20% pre-order discount, or with the [AW02] rims that are already in discount. The offer does not apply to custom orders.

Shop now!

For those who seek another design, color, or specifications, we offer the option to place a custom order.

Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels, a world-class product that offers exceptional quality without breaking the bank. The door-to-door price for the set of 20” is $2,220.