Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Passion drives Perfection.
-
Signature Wheel SV104
Brushed Black Triple Tinted
21x9.5 265/35/21
21x10.5 315/30/21
-
#ModelS #Jamiespec

Model S - SV104 - Brushed Black Triple Tinted by Jamie Sig,
Model S - SV104 - Brushed Black Triple Tinted by Jamie Sig,​
Jamie, can you message me with info on getting this same exact fitment (cost, timeline, etc)? I'm not happy with the fitment on the Rotiform wheels I just got. I have the same size tires already, 265/35R21 and 315/30R21.

Brand new multi-piece design SV310s shipping out to 4 lucky Plaid owners.😁

Spec 21x9.5 & 21x10.5
-
Face: Brushed Black Triple Tinted
Lip: Brushed Black Triple Tinted
Hardware: Black
Center Cap: Classic
0613-9.JPG

Face: Matte Bronze
Lip: Brushed Bronze Tinted
Hardware: Stainless
Center Cap: Vintage
IMG_3524 (1).jpg

Face: Royal Gold
Lip: Polished
Hardware: Burnt Titanium
Center Cap: Vintage
IMG_3286 (1).jpg

Face: Matte Blcak
Lip: Gloss Black
Hardware: Black
Center Cap: Classic
0627-9.JPG

Reactions: BrianKH and jebinc
Are those the stated Tesla ranges or are you actually seeing that with the 19" aftermarket wheels?

Tesla stated range. Checkout my roadtrip thread here:
Post in thread 'Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.'
Vendor - Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

As I mentioned, I had the driving mode set to Plaid the whole time and was driving 75+ mph. Efficiency was 66.72%. I’m sure you’ll get better performance using an Aero Wheel setup like the stock 19”s.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
I was thinking - anyone with Sv101, 102, 701, 702, 704, 705, 801 want to swap with sv104s?

mine are flush fitment, 20” stock width (9.5 front, 10.5 rear) in triple brushed black tinted - not a scratch and double Ceramic coated with C5 gtechniq

Last edited:
Track Ready Build 😈
-
Attack Series SV602
Matte Black
20x10 295/35/20
21x11 335/30/20
APR Full Carbon one off front splitter, rear spoiler & rear diffuser

View attachment 733956View attachment 733957
Yea, I'm not that close to the Plaid purchase but I have to comment on how I really love the SV602's. I thought I was set with an SV104 purchase but I really fell in love with this aggressive picture of that Toyo tire. I really think the 602's make it look aggressive due to how the wheel appears inward where it appears the tire is more outward. I don't think I'd get that look with just the tire. Ok, another confession. I keep going through this thread about once a month. I've never been an aftermarket wheel guy but OMG, you make some amazing wheels.

1658430268200.png

Yea, I'm not that close to the Plaid purchase but I have to comment on how I really love the SV602's. I thought I was set with an SV104 purchase but I really fell in love with this aggressive picture of that Toyo tire. I really think the 602's make it look aggressive due to how the wheel appears inward where it appears the tire is more outward. I don't think I'd get that look with just the tire. Ok, another confession. I keep going through this thread about once a month. I've never been an aftermarket wheel guy but OMG, you make some amazing wheels.

View attachment 831066
Thank you! Indeed, the SV602 become the second popular setup after the SV104. You can never go wrong with deep lip + mesh face design.

We can build these for almost any car, so feel free to shoot us message and we can chat.