Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two track pack spec setup shipping out today.
( Clears Tesla Track Pack BBK)

SV104
Graphite Powder
3A3F8A7E-2DFE-49E9-876B-DE827388E466.jpeg

SV104
Liquid Platinum
D1EFBB9A-C1BC-4F3C-B73E-6633924A63F8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: kopo and SD_Engnr
Last edited:
Signature Wheel’s Biggest sale of the year has arrived! On top of the special TMC promo, we are offering free friction lock , SRA option and new ultra center cap to all orders. Total value of $1600!
Can you please explain what the SRA option is and tell us something about the "new ultra center cap"? I don't recall anything on this thread mentioning this, nor do I see anything on your web site.

Reactions: kopo
Can you please explain what the SRA option is and tell us something about the "new ultra center cap"? I don't recall anything on this thread mentioning this, nor do I see anything on your web site.

SRA option allow you to reinforce the overall structure of the wheel. From thicken the spoke to beefier hub. Extra weight will be added This option was design for endurance racing.
——————

The Ultra cap is our new center cap. Three-piece design.

ed229d17-5f0d-48c3-97bd-5b4c6debd931.jpeg
ed0bb2b8-5ed7-4045-bd23-702482754816.jpeg

57b1e6b5-a5ee-49d4-b3d9-a65f5d317860.jpeg

Those are some ugly wheels; what did I do? :cool: I can't wait to see them on my car. I think they are my favorite track pack wheels and you can send royalties on all you sell now. ;)

I am going to miss my SV303S. The 303's look even better in person than in the photo below. The 501's have a lot to live up to. I think they are up to the challenge.

FYI - for anyone on the fence about going with Signature for a set of your wheels, get off the fence. Jamie is awesome to deal with. I couldn't ask for someone more informed and helpful. He set me up very quickly with a set of wheels that would clear my track pack brakes, with a square setup that I could rotate. I didn't want to go with the tired SV104 look or similar and I really loved my SV303S. These look like they are going to tick all the boxes and look great on the car. As an added bonus they will be lighter than the 303's.

Thanks again, Jamie!

View attachment 965231
Any chance you have photos of the sv501 on car? Would love to see how this looks from multiple angles. TIA

Jamie, or anyone else: Any idea where I can find a set of black lug nuts that are not/not titanium in the factory/short length? I bought a set of black Gorilla lugs and they are very long. I prefer the flush look but don't need the added expense of titanium.

Jamie, or anyone else: Any idea where I can find a set of black lug nuts that are not/not titanium in the factory/short length? I bought a set of black Gorilla lugs and they are very long. I prefer the flush look but don't need the added expense of titanium.

It's not easy to find a 25mm close end lug nut. Usually it will start at 30mm length. If you want the close end look in black, consider using your OEM Lug nut and get cover Amazon.com

Reactions: brooklyn
It's not easy to find a 25mm close end lug nut. Usually it will start at 30mm length. If you want the close end look in black, consider using your OEM Lug nut and get cover Amazon.com
Thanks brother. That's what I'm doing now, but so far the covers I've tried have been fairly loose. I'm used to needing that tool to pull them off my Audi, but on the Tesla just hitting them with my knuckles while washing the car dislodges them.