Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know. These guys have been around for a long time and give amazing service. They just don't act like a regular retail business. I don't have a problem with that, as long as they follow through, which they always seem to do.

When I purchased my 21 inch SV105 for my S back in 2022, Jamie texted me with multiple fitment example in both pictures + videos. All I did is pick the one I prefer and he build the exact same setup just like the example he sent me. Getting a custom wheel has never been this easy before.

It's hilarious how these people crying about Signature not disclosing. They simply don't want to pay the price but want their work for free.

Reactions: Luisito
When I purchased my 21 inch SV105 for my S back in 2022, Jamie texted me with multiple fitment example in both pictures + videos. All I did is pick the one I prefer and he build the exact same setup just like the example he sent me. Getting a custom wheel has never been this easy before.

It's hilarious how these people crying about Signature not disclosing. They simply don't want to pay the price but want their work for free.
Jamie clearly wants to keep this info proprietary. Perhaps some consider that unnecessary, and maybe they are right. If I knew 2 cents about wheel fitment, maybe I would want to know too. Ultimately, it is his business decision. They can find another product if that bothers them. Given Jamie's reputation, I don't think they will find much love here.

Jamie clearly wants to keep this info proprietary. Perhaps some consider that unnecessary, and maybe they are right. If I knew 2 cents about wheel fitment, maybe I would want to know too. Ultimately, it is his business decision. They can find another product if that bothers them. Given Jamie's reputation, I don't think they will find much love here.
Agree with both perspectives for different reasons. I bought an MSP a week ago with 19's because I don't like the arachnids and will be buying a set of wheels. I will spend signficant money on them. The idea that offsets are somehow proprietary does make me chuckle. There are obviously proprietary things about the manufacturing of a wheel, but I would say the basic dimension of offset is not among them, and is widely discussed in these forums all the time. But whatever. People make odd business decisions all the time, in my view.

Reactions: jebinc
Agree with both perspectives for different reasons. I bought an MSP a week ago with 19's because I don't like the arachnids and will be buying a set of wheels. I will spend signficant money on them. The idea that offsets are somehow proprietary does make me chuckle. There are obviously proprietary things about the manufacturing of a wheel, but I would say the basic dimension of offset is not among them, and is widely discussed in these forums all the time. But whatever. People make odd business decisions all the time, in my view.

We are confident in providing the precise fitment you prefer, based to your suspension setup, camber setting, tire size, driving habit. We would be more than happy to discuss specifications with our customers once they are committed to a purchase.

We value your time as much as our own. The effort we invest in testing various fitments on the car is aimed at ensuring a seamless purchase experience, and save time for our customers.

We are confident in providing the precise fitment you prefer, based to your suspension setup, camber setting, tire size, driving habit. We would be more than happy to discuss full specifications with our customers once they are committed to a purchase.

We value your time as much as our own. The effort we invest in testing various fitments on the car is aimed at ensuring a seamless purchase experience, and same save time for our customers.

You bought a wrong car if you never look back after parking it.
-
Signature SV105
Matte Black
21x9.5
21x10.5
Secret-EV Performance V2s titanium lug nut
-
#plaid #models

You_Doodle_2024-03-05T04_56_39Z.jpeg
You_Doodle_2024-03-05T05_00_01Z.jpeg
You_Doodle_2024-03-05T05_03_37Z.jpeg
You_Doodle_2024-03-06T17_32_42Z.jpeg
IMG_3707.jpeg

Reactions: Luisito
We are confident in providing the precise fitment you prefer, based to your suspension setup, camber setting, tire size, driving habit. We would be more than happy to discuss full specifications with our customers once they are committed to a purchase.

We value your time as much as our own. The effort we invest in testing various fitments on the car is aimed at ensuring a seamless purchase experience, and same save time for our customers.
I really can't think of anything in my life that I wait to discuss the specifications of after I've committed to a purchase. You guys are too advanced for me. That's OK though, and your decision. There are lots of wheel manufacturers and suppliers for me to work with - literally every other one is fine with a discussion of offsets before I commit to a purchase.

Reactions: jebinc
I really can't think of anything in my life that I wait to discuss the specifications of after I've committed to a purchase. You guys are too advanced for me. That's OK though, and your decision. There are lots of wheel manufacturers and suppliers for me to work with - literally every other one is fine with a discussion of offsets before I commit to a purchase.
You may want to go back and re-read their response…i think you overlooked/read past their intent with how they’re conducting their business and allocating their time.

Disclaimer - I have no affiliation with Signature, but i do realize when folks are being unreasonable with responses.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the most recent occasion I went to a nice restaurant and the owner said "we don't have a bartender, we have a mixologist, and they're much better than a bartender, they can make all kinds of custom drinks and are so advanced, blah blah blah." Just show me a drink menu, I don't need to play 20 questions with some guy to get a drink, it's a very simple transaction. But hey, if one enjoys that sort of thing, go for it, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Reactions: jebinc and dn325ci
This reminds me of the most recent occasion I went to a nice restaurant and the owner said "we don't have a bartender, we have a mixologist, and they're much better than a bartender, they can make all kinds of custom drinks and are so advanced, blah blah blah." Just show me a drink menu, I don't need to play 20 questions with some guy to get a drink, it's a very simple transaction. But hey, if one enjoys that sort of thing, go for it, I'll take my business elsewhere.

This response reminds me of the most recent occasion I visited a Tesla online forum and a user said “I’ll take my business elsewhere” and instead of just doing so, they made a point to make a snide response that they think anyone else cares about.

Just go, don’t need to sift through 20 responses and back and forth, it’s a very simple action. There are lots of wheel makers out there. But hey, if this kind of thing gives you a dopamine rush, go for it.

Ok, what’s the right offset?

Gonna love this new Brushed Carbon finishing 😍. Spec’d them in square rotatable setup. Maximize the grip and tire life at the same time ( fitment video below)
-
SV104
Brushed Carbon
20x10.5 square
Michelin PS4S 295/35/20

Stock suspension links, w/ N2itive rear adjustable camber arm

Flush front and rear fitment
-

#tesla #plaid #SV104 #fitment

DSC03755.jpeg

DSC03778.jpeg
DSC03779.jpeg