Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Tesla Charging Sign $25 Maryland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have quite a few Tesla vehicle charging only signs for sale. $25 each in MD.
I am an electrician who does a bunch of Tesla Destination chargers and have a few of these laying around and do not currently need so many. These are official signs shipped to me directly from Tesla, not reproductions. Willing to make arrangements to meet in the central MD (I live in Howard County) area. Thanks!
The one pictured is one I have hanging in my office, they are all identical to this one.
IMG_1672.JPG

Reactions: gbailey
I am an electrician who does a bunch of Tesla Destination chargers and have a few of these laying around and do not currently need so many. These are official signs shipped to me directly from Tesla, not reproductions. Willing to make arrangements to meet in the central MD (I live in Howard County) area. Thanks!
The one pictured is one I have hanging in my office, they are all identical to this one.
View attachment 498496
Would you consider mailing within US if I paid postage?

View attachment 498496

Sent you a direct message.

Wow didn't expect this much demand to ship them. I don't have a problem shipping them I am just concerned about them getting damaged. They aren't just simple painted metal as most of you know so I don't want anyone to get them in less than perfect condition. I am thinking a padded envelope might keep them from scratching the best? I am less concerned about bending as the are pretty thick metal. Anyone have any ideas? If I can establish a good way to ship them I am open but I will give priority to those who will meet local.

Thanks

Wow didn't expect this much demand to ship them. I don't have a problem shipping them I am just concerned about them getting damaged. They aren't just simple painted metal as most of you know so I don't want anyone to get them in less than perfect condition. I am thinking a padded envelope might keep them from scratching the best? I am less concerned about bending as the are pretty thick metal. Anyone have any ideas? If I can establish a good way to ship them I am open but I will give priority to those who will meet local.

Thanks

I think a padded envelope with the sign taped to a piece of cardboard slightly larger than the sign should be fine. Place the printed side down against the cardboard.

• Helpful
Reactions: willow_hiller
Would you consider mailing within US if I paid postage?
I was thinking something like that as well. They came shipped to me with a wax type paper separating them which i would probably put between the printed sign and any packaging as well.
great. If you’re willing to post I’ll definitely pay for one plus whatever it costs to ship. Please DM me with details. Thanks!

To everyone asking about shipping. I am going to search out padding shipping envelopes this weekend that are large enough to fit the signs. I will be asking $30 plus shipping costs to cover shipping supplies and paypal fees. I have some sold locally and those will be given priority. I'll than contact people who reached out to me and they will be sent in order of who responded first. Thanks

Where in MD are you? Trying to see if we can meet for pickup.

I am in Sykesville on the Howard/Carrol line