Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is my 3, with Vossen HF-5 from EVS freshly installed.

Love it, thanks for the hook up. Now I just need the red-accented Vossen center caps, I think?

IMG_0723.jpeg
IMG_0722.jpeg

Some Tesla goodness in this vlog. We swapped out our Tesla Model 3’s wheels to Vossen’s new HF-4T. Really cool design, especially since there’s a twist detail to them. Combined with the Vorsteiner Volta kit, it’s a great look. We also finish up a Model Y clearbra (ppf) and window tint and get it ready for the Houston road (once this whole lockdown is over with of course because everyone is playing by the rules and staying inside like we’re all suppose to and not doing anything we shouldn’t be, because social distancing is very very important and like the mayor of Houston said, we all need to “chill”).

~ 1:15 mark Tesla Model 3 with new Vossen Wheels
~ 4:12 mark Tesla Model Y Walkaround

Reactions: Junni
Here's a 3 with Vossen HF-4T on a full Vorsteiner Volta kit:

FINALLY! We got in the last remaining piece of the Vorsteiner Volta kit we’ve been waiting for and now we have 2 completed Vorsteiner Volta Model 3’s. What a statement the rear diffuser makes. Now with it on, the whole setup looks balanced. You’ll see what it looks like on a white 3 and on a black 3. Interesting how different colors change the vibe of the kit slightly. Well worth the wait.

~ 2:50 White 3 with Volta kit
~ 5:24 Black 3 with Volta kit

Last edited:
Reactions: Junni and t00shay
We're selling the Vossen HF-4T set off our shop Model 3, so if you're interested I have a great deal for you. Put on for the photoshoot, so it has under 500 miles on the rims.

Vossen HF-4T
Size: 20x9 / 20x10.5
Finish: Tinted Gloss Black
No damages. Rims only.
MSRP: $2696 + shipping
Selling the rims for only $1696 + shipping.
1 set only.

If you want the last set, PM me. If you message me on here, chances are I won't see it.

i-TNDPfRf-X5.jpg

i-BgS74sJ-X5.jpg

i-p63bct8-X5.jpg

i-C238FN9-X5.jpg

i-Fj7pxpQ-X5.jpg

i-LjL3ZWV-X5.jpg

i-8xw4t3R-X5.jpg

i-F2rPDgc-X5.jpg

i-FVpXHrj-X5.jpg

i-MV5b77w-X5.jpg

i-zSMzBfV-X5.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    822.4 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    822.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    822.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    822.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 48
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 60
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 86
Can't go wrong with black on black on black! Here's a black 3 with a chrome delete and upgraded Vossen HF-5 wheels in gloss black. Disregard the center caps as we upgraded these to the optional sport billet ones which will come in soon!

We're selling the Vossen HF-4T set off our shop Model 3, so if you're interested I have a great deal for you. Put on for the photoshoot, so it has under 500 miles on the rims.

Vossen HF-4T
Size: 20x9 / 20x10.5
Finish: Tinted Gloss Black
No damages. Rims only.
MSRP: $2696 + shipping
Selling the rims for only $1696 + shipping.
1 set only.

If you want the last set, PM me. If you message me on here, chances are I won't see it.

If I hadn’t just bought HF-5, I would be buying these right now, they look awesome and a great deal.

• Love
Reactions: EVS Motors
The most unique wheel design we’ve put on a 3 so far and it’s one of my favorites! Nice, sharp spokes for a sporty/aggressive look and the twist reminds me of how Tesla always incorporates some sort of direction/spin in their own spoke designs.