Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohme Home Pro BASIC Charging??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Very frustrated.. I’m new here and loving my model 3, iv just had a home home pro installed at home and I’m having issues.

basically I’m with Eon and I get a cheap rate between 00:00-07:00 daily.. so I just want the car to charge within that time frame.

The charger is over over complicated as I just want this basic task 😂 please could someone shed some light 💡 for me?

Thank you

You might have better luck posting this in the UK and Ireland subforum, since I dont believe that charger is available in the US. This part of the forum is not US only or anything, however the UK and Ireland subforum is specific to that area and might have people with more knowledge of that product:

I've not found a way to END the charging automatically, but you can plug the car in and schedule the charge STARTING time in the app.

If you're trying to stay within the 7-hour cheap rate period, try adjusting the maximum charge percentage using the slider in the app until it indicates 7 hours to max charge. There is also an option for off-peak charging in the Schedule part of the app, but it requires that you complete the portion of the app that lists KWh rates and so on.

Otherwise, follow jjrandorin's suggestion.