Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OM 21" Silver Wheels, NO TPMS, $1500, Perfect Condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Westchester County, NY. I can provide pictures to whomever wishes, just PM me. One did have some road rash that I paid to have fixed, so they look perfect. Reason I am selling is I've decided to use the OE 19" for winter wheels and get some after market 19" wheels with the Michelin Primacy LRR tires. Love the 21's, but given how quickly I went through tires plus lower range I decided to sell them.

PM Sent also

I sent you a PM. Please let me know.
Thanks.

I live in Westchester County, NY. I can provide pictures to whomever wishes, just PM me. One did have some road rash that I paid to have fixed, so they look perfect. Reason I am selling is I've decided to use the OE 19" for winter wheels and get some after market 19" wheels with the Michelin Primacy LRR tires. Love the 21's, but given how quickly I went through tires plus lower range I decided to sell them.

Thank you everyone for your interest. I am having the wheels cleaned this week, and will post pictures here hopefully Friday. To be clear you are getting the following:

1. OEM 21" turbine wheels silver and caps (apologies, the lug nuts i do not have, used them for my 19's)
2. 4 OEM Conti Tires, however, 2 of them are toast, absolutely should not be used. 2 however have only 500 miles on them, pictures will include tread pics as best as I can do.
3. TPMS is NOT included
4. The asking price DOES NOT include shipping, I will ship to whomever buys them however they want and get pricing ahead of time and communicate with him/her so s/he can select the shipping method.

Again, thank you everyone for your interest.

Last edited: