TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

One month away

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bliss, May 28, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss New Member

Anxious to have my Model S deliver at the end of June. Seems like that's about 6 months away. I need to curb my anxiety!

2. Panoz

Panoz Member

Prep the garage, buy Tesla clothing.

3. ibdb

ibdb Any excuse for a road trip

Congrats! I'm down to 35 hours and 15 minutes, but who's counting. :biggrin:

My garage has never been cleaner, and yesterday I finished detailing the last of our other cars for practice.

4. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

I loaded up on tons of work projects to make the time pass quicker, plus garage prep, paint & new epoxy floor - (I'm nesting)