Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OnePlus 8 Pro Bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am sure I am not the only one with this issue and surely it's something to do with phone itself. My other phones oneplus phones connect to model Y just fine but not the latest phone oneplus 8 pro.

Not just model Y. It doesn't connect to model X. Anyone know a workaround.

Thanks.

I am sure I am not the only one with this issue and surely it's something to do with phone itself.
My other phones oneplus phones connect to model Y just fine but not the latest phone oneplus 8 pro.
Not just model Y. It doesn't connect to model X. Anyone know a workaround.
Thanks.
When you said 'Connect', I think you should mention:
- does the car detects your phone and unlock the door?
- does the car let you use your phone for making phone calls?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note and the first case was always working,
but the second case sometime didn't work any more following some new software update.

When this happened, I tried to delete all the users and restarted to associate a new entry card with a new phone.
But when it didn't work, I kind of gave up, and later on everything started to work again, I guess following a new release update.

I hope someone can mention if there is any diagnostic tool that can be use with Bluetooth.
Sometime I also have problems with headphones not detected by one phone but working with another phone.

It did work as phone key. But I was not able to connect the phone as bluetooth to make phone calls.

But yet now I did after many reboots and clearing many cache in applications.
I have a OnePlus 6 and my new MY can't see the phone's bluetooth signal. It sits there searching until it times out.
The phone works fine as a key.
Does anyone have any suggestions?