Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Only one email account can monitor your system??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@jjrandorin , i’ve lost track of people’s install status but have you already gotten your PTO? We called TE today about linking my husband’s energy page to mine in my account and was told after they checked that until we get our PTO they are unable to make any changes to the solar account. Sounds reasonable but thought I’d ask your status.

Yes, I have PTO. My solar got PTO in March of 2016 actually, and the powerwalls I had installed this year were installed on January 6th of this year, and I got official PTO for those in Mid March sometime.

OK so jives with what we were told. Guess we'll have to wait then until we get our PTO which hopefully won't be too long from now. They are coming out for drywall repair and then they'll set the inspection so we still aren't quite at that point.

So for anyone wanting to add your spouse to your solar/PW screen access, no need to call until your PTO comes through.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
reviving this thread to give an update: I just added my wife by going through the Tesla support chat. When I first selected Tesla Energy > Account/Billing, the lady gave me a canned response that only one email can monitor the powerwall/energy page. She did not seem to know if it was possible or not, so I was transferred to Tesla Energy > Powerwall. The next person in that department asked for my wife's email, then added her. So when you do this, make sure you connect with the powerwall department and they should be able to add him/her to the energy portion of the APP.

• Informative
Reactions: Ampster