Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Onyx Black Wheels in the Wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend in Marina del Rey saw this Sig White with Onyx Black wheels today. Sorry for the terrible photo quality, it was taken via FaceTime.

IMG_3704.jpg

That's next to my favorite dive bar I believe this is the one on Pearl White beauty shot page, if so he did a rubber paint type technique. I am waiting for my Pearl White as well, I now going to hop on my new Red Momentum bicycle (Valentine gift) and check it out. Even if it's an old pic, worst case scenario I take a quick coast line ride in 84o weather on my shiny new bike, reward might be an eXceptional payoff, at the very least a cold beer. Keeping busy, to stop obsessing about vins and delivery......................

Don't ever take a photo with that bad of quality ever again. You've done the world a disservice.

Haha, I won't. Being a member of the Onyx wheel club, I know everyone who order them are chomping at the bit to see them. My friend wasn't able to take an actual picture because his phone is completely full with pictures already, so I did a screenshot via FaceTime on my phone. Voila!