Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Options at delivery time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm aware of what the SR+ does and does not come with as standard, but I'm curious if it's possible to purchase floor mats from the delivery location? Or possibly Homelink?

I realize YMMV depending on the location, but the online ordering seems to indicate that items may take 2-3 weeks before shipping, so I'm just trying to be efficient in operation. If it's likely able to buy floor mats while I'm getting delivery @ Tesla, I'll just do it then.

Also really curious about the turnaround time of Homelink for anyone who purchased it separately, or better yet, anyone who got it at delivery time.

Thanks all!

I'm aware of what the SR+ does and does not come with as standard, but I'm curious if it's possible to purchase floor mats from the delivery location? Or possibly Homelink?

I realize YMMV depending on the location, but the online ordering seems to indicate that items may take 2-3 weeks before shipping, so I'm just trying to be efficient in operation. If it's likely able to buy floor mats while I'm getting delivery @ Tesla, I'll just do it then.

Also really curious about the turnaround time of Homelink for anyone who purchased it separately, or better yet, anyone who got it at delivery time.

Thanks all!

The only thing consistent about Tesla is their inconsistency.

If you want it, just order it.

You get what you get when you get it - don’t throw a fit. ;)

Thanks all!
You can try our Road Comforts all weather mats for Model 3 that are being sold now on Amazon right now on special for 79.99. www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G4

My recommendation would be to take delivery of the car first, take your seven days to make sure everything works fine, then order the Homelink kit. You don’t want to install the kit and then find out there are problems with the car that might necessitate a return.