Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order EU Model 3 from the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Ill be attending the launch event - so was hoping to stop by a store in the morning to reserver my Model 3. But, as Im from Norway and want my car delivered back home - has anyone gotten a confirmation from Elon or Tesla yet wether or not ordering in a US store will enable me to be put in the EU queue?

What store is the closest to Hawthorn and will be the best place to visit for a reservation?

Hi,

Ill be attending the launch event - so was hoping to stop by a store in the morning to reserver my Model 3. But, as Im from Norway and want my car delivered back home - has anyone gotten a confirmation from Elon or Tesla yet wether or not ordering in a US store will enable me to be put in the EU queue?

What store is the closest to Hawthorn and will be the best place to visit for a reservation?

I'm sure you will be able to make a reservation if no other place at the event. There they do expect people from all around the world,someone had the opposite question, been an American bur in Milan, Italy for the day.

I view it this way. If you have a Tesla account already (you can do that ahead of time), all you have to do is walk into store, log in, and press reserve. What's the worst thing that can happen, they take away your birthday?