Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charger supplied? UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I’m collecting my Model 3 next week, but I can’t find a definitive answer as to whether Tesla will supply the £180 3 pin Mobile connector with the car when I collect it or do I have to buy one?
Im not sure whether my google searches are bringing up UK stories or USA ref them no longer being supplied? The Tesla shop says they do but I just want clarity from someone in the know before I end up ordering one for no reason. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4630.png
    IMG_4630.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 37
Hi, I’m collecting my Model 3 next week, but I can’t find a definitive answer as to whether Tesla will supply the £180 3 pin Mobile connector with the car when I collect it or do I have to buy one?
Im not sure whether my google searches are bringing up UK stories or USA ref them no longer being supplied? The Tesla shop says they do but I just want clarity from someone in the know before I end up ordering one for no reason. Thanks.

You probably want to post this question in the specific UK subforum, for responses from people in your part of the world:

Picked mine up 3 months ago in UK, comes with mobile charger