Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order in! *2021 Model S Long Range*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1.jpg

That wide body tho. /unf

Had not seen this picture until tonight...along with the one below showing the front splitter...looking much better than the current car!

Been watching videos...reading up...obsessing over the past few days and the wife says happy 40th birthday...do it!

Model S Long Range version with 412 mile range, 0-60 in 3.1 seconds and added Full Self Driving. Went with the standard 19" wheels for now, not a fan of the Arachnid 21" OEM option, will put some other 21s on it after delivery.
Went with the the same color as I have now Midnight Silver Metallic :laugh1: but I really do love the color!

Did the black interior. Super skeptical on that yoke steering wheel but screw it full send! :grin:

Looking forward to the ventilated seats (don't currently have) and the new 22 speaker 960W audio system...I've hated the audio in my current Model S every day for the past 4+ years. The 412 mile of range will be great too, up from my current 230 miles. This one goes a bit faster as well...3.1 seconds vs 3.9 seconds for my current.

3.jpg

Loving the massive front splitter!

2.jpg

4.jpg

Tesla always calls them whatever year they are built. Same thing with 2016 facia refresh, raven, many other scenarios. Both will be called 2021, when resold the listing with probably say 2021 Refresh or 2021 March Build.
Not anymore. Tesla abandoned that identification method a couple of years ago. In fact, all of the existing ("pre-update") 2021 MS and MX models were built in 2020. Given that, they could easily call the new MS and MX 2022s. I was just curious if anyone knew what Tesla's plans were.