Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered My X...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Decided to take advantage of the early lease buyout Tesla offered me and ordered a Model X 100D... Tried to find an inventory P100DL with ventilated seats (as that's the one feature I REALLY wanted) but couldn't at a price I was willing to pay...

I just really hope that Tesla doesn't add ventilated seats to the regular Model X before my lease would have ended in November anyhow... Man that would make me regret jumping early... LOL :p

Only decision left is whether I want to take the stock grey wheels or get the sonic carbons that look better with the deep blue metallic... Got 2 days left to decide... LOL :p

Jeff

Decided to take advantage of the early lease buyout Tesla offered me and ordered a Model X 100D... Tried to find an inventory P100DL with ventilated seats (as that's the one feature I REALLY wanted) but couldn't at a price I was willing to pay...

I just really hope that Tesla doesn't add ventilated seats to the regular Model X before my lease would have ended in November anyhow... Man that would make me regret jumping early... LOL :p

Only decision left is whether I want to take the stock grey wheels or get the sonic carbons that look better with the deep blue metallic... Got 2 days left to decide... LOL :p

Jeff

Congrats! I do love the sonic carbons with deep blue metallic. Been lusting after them for my deep blue metallic Model S.

Decided to take advantage of the early lease buyout Tesla offered me and ordered a Model X 100D... Tried to find an inventory P100DL with ventilated seats (as that's the one feature I REALLY wanted) but couldn't at a price I was willing to pay... Jeff

I wish they would have offered ME an early buyout. I have an extra S gathering dust in my driveway for a few months <sigh>. I guess I should have challenged them a little more.

Jeff

My lease was going to end in end of March 2019 and Tesla offered me early lease buyout as well... Just like you Jeff, I ordered the EXACT same X 100D, Deep Blue, stock wheels, and white interior... I also thought long and hard about the sonic carbon wheels, but couldnt pull the trigger. Congratulations to you as well...

Reactions: K3Man and P85_DA