Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering California Personalized Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update: The "lost plate" form I filed at the local DMV was rejected and sent back with a "Notice of Unprocessed Payment". Under Other: If BOTH plates were lost or stolen the same configuration cannot be reissued on any plate type.
I called the Sacramento office (916-657-8035) - prepare for a long wait. The Sac office basically said the local DMV offices have no clue. The Dec 24, 2021 date was when DMV recognized/approved the new plates but NOT when they were made or mailed. They told me I needed to wait 90 days not 60 days before calling back. The wait continues...... (ordered Aug 11, 2021)

Yeah mine were processed 12/24 too and I still havent gotten them.

Finally got them today, surprisingly the tracking number didn't show up in my informed delivery. So the DMV chat was accurate it was about 90 days from when they sent it over so around 90 days from 12/24/21 and I got them today. All in all took a little over 7.5 months.
Yep finally got mine too. Just over 3 months from assigned (12/24/21) and approximately 8 months from order. Plenty of patients.....

Attachments

• image0[54].jpg
    image0[54].jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 121