Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

original msrp for used MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is just to satisfy my personal curiosity :)

I stopped by CarMax, just for fun, to get an appraisal, they told me all they can do is $33,000 and only because it was in accident, whole driver side repainted and passenger door is replaced.... well, I did carfax check, absolutely clean car, no accidents, no issues, I also did stop by the body shop with bunch of teslas, they told me paint is original, the door is original and nothing to worry about... have no idea how CarMax in just less than 10 minutes figured out it was all repainted lol
oh and interesting fact, figured my car is from Hawaii brought back to California right before I purchased it :D

Depends a bit exactly on when in the year

I've just called up this one and each option is priced for that car - so its a matter if looking at different models to find the spe ific options or trust that premium seats are the same price irrespective of colour

Interior trim option if not standard looks like 650, pano roof was 2500 yet somne have quoted 1500 on here, metalic silver paint is 750 which is again different to some of the other quotes.

I believe the prices on the page are lifted directly from Teslas records of the car

Tesla Info: 2014 MS 85 in US listed at $39600