Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orlando tinting recommendation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anzir

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2012
Central Florida
I have a Model X on order and I am certain I will need the windshield tinted for the Florida heat. Any recommendations for an installer with experience with the big windshield? I searched but didn't find any recent threads. Thanks in advance.

I just had my Model 3 windows tinted done by Daniel at Ultimate Tint (on Futures Dr in Orlando) - they did a phenomenal job for an extremely low price! They were around $350 cheaper than the next cheapest tint option.

They installed Suntek Ceramic tint on all windows (including windshield) and even knocked out the back window completely with only one piece.

I am active on the Reddit Model 3 forum - but when searching for tinting places came across this and thought I'd share my update. Not sure if other companies hear "Tesla" and assume they can charge an arm and a leg or what - where most were charging $150-200 for the front windshield alone I believe Ultimate Tint was $70 extra. Totally worth giving them a call!

Attachments

• IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    627.7 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    626.9 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    660.3 KB · Views: 367
  • InkedIMG_0554_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_0554_LI.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 370
I went to Carwash Palace in 340 S Alafaya Trail for my Model X. All a mess, a disaster with this people. They did it all wrong, bubbles and scratches everywhere. Had a refund and I am going to other place. Never again with this guys.

I took my Model 3 to ProTint on Orange Ave at Kaley. Great service and excellent tint job! They didn't have the right size tint for the back window, and a I was about to leave on a road trip, so he put the tint that would go up to the factory tint so it would all be done and he told me to come back when I return and he'll replace it at no cost. I highly recommend them!

I just bought MX p100D and the glare from the the sun while driving in Orlando is HORRIBLE(way to much window and basically no visors). I see a couple of recommendations on here but I’ve called places ranging from $900+ through $350 for the full tint all windows included. I spoke to ultimate auto, ultimate tint and several others. Any recommendations in Orlando for tint?