Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other Europe Delivery discussion (for countries without a sub forum)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first clue will be a hidden VIN appearing in your account.
Your car could be landed in Zeebrugge, Koper or even Barcelona!
There is still a chance for a Q3 delivery at the moment.
EDD has changed an hour ago to this:
1661796149446.png

I think there is no chance to get the car in this Q, not even Q4.
I am pretty disappointed and fed up with the whole Tesla customer management...

Its disappointing, i start believing that Tesla is not mature enough for this volume..
I think there is no problem with the volume, just count how many ships arrived and will arrive to UK and Zeebrugge (for western EU region)
what's the difference between these markets?
It's totally unfair despite there was a promise in the last Qs that algorythm of VIN allocation is corrected and all the backlogs will be processed from last year...

I think there is no problem with the volume, just count how many ships arrived and will arrive to UK and Zeebrugge (for western EU region)
what's the difference between these markets?
It's totally unfair despite there was a promise in the last Qs that algorythm of VIN allocation is corrected and all the backlogs will be processed from last year...
This guy received a VIN and he ordered the same time with u

This guy received a VIN and he ordered the same time with u
Yes, I am in contact with him. The only difference his car is with white internal. Mine is black.

Reactions: reystar
You do know that it's all a logistics nightmare, right? All these cars have to be transported - and one transporter can carry max of 6-7 vehicles. They are distributing cars where they can deliver - the last shipment will be 20.09, which means less than 10 days for moving the cars to a delivery location.