Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our 7-Year-Old Hopes His “Tesla Flat Stanley” Can Visit Every Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Syosset, NY. Thanks to Izzie for the pics. Mine is the dirty one.

ahe7ure6.jpg
unuzyja4.jpg

Busy day for Flat Stanley supporters...

Had to skip JFK this morning due to heinous traffic on the Belt Pkwy. The sad thing was knowing we were sooooo close.

@EdA, no worries. You've done well. More credits below.

Planning to get to Somerset PA to take Flat Stanley pix, claim my 4th supercharger and survey the surrounds for the supercharger helpful hints thread on the Tesla forum.

@Half Dollar Bill, GO!

I'll be at Burlington and Centralia WA the first week of March for my first overnight road trip and first supercharger visit... but I'm pretty sure someone else's Flat Stanley will beat me there.

@Ugliest1, go for it -- we never know who is the first to arrive. And extra photos never hurt. :)

Bjorn is up to speed on Flat Stanley now. I "chatted" with him about it a few days ago.

YES! Thank you both, @ATC@LWSK and @v12 to v12.

Syosset, NY. Thanks to Izzie for the pics. Mine is the dirty one.
Thank you, EdA & Isabel. We had to laugh, the smaller photo looks like you went to a Christmas tree lot and have that HUGE tree in the back of your Model S! Great photo.

The lists on page one of this post have been updated. I'm still pondering how to best display the European locations, assuming they come to the party. ;)

Last edited:
Did a trip to Nuremberg - Germany today. Passed three Superchargers.
I was the only one at these SC's each time.

As with the picture from Oosterhout. I added small country flags to Stan :)

Here two pictures at Zevenaar - The Netherlands.
(Note the Shell gas station. You have to drive though it to leave the SuperChargers :)

Zevenaar_1.JPG
Zevenaar_2.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Next stop : Wilnsdorf - Germany

Wilnsdorf_1.JPG
Wilnsdorf_2.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Next stop : Bad Rappenau - Germany

Bad_Rappenau_1.JPG
Bad_Rappenau_2.JPG

Last edited:
Here in outpost UK we don't yet have Superchargers or even RHD Model S's yet .. but Flat Stanley made a surprise appearance in the UK this afternoon .. pics to follow :)

Thank you very much, PV4EV. Great exposure; I'm just not quite where to put it on page one of this post. But we know exactly where to put it to Flat Stanley's final report in April.

@Gerardf, Great! Thank you again for traveling and posting these very important trips with Flat Stanley. Now that we have multiple photos from outside the domestic U.S., I had to update the list on page one of this forum accordingly.

Last edited:
Thank you, Shark, for Aurora, IL!

Thank you, Ugliest1 for two from WA!
BTW, interesting handle for a guy with the "best colour" car. :)

The lists on page 1 of this post have been updated. I think I may have missed adding some recently activated sites so I'll delve into that this weekend.

-- Updated --
I'll delve into that this weekend.
Yeah, I didn't do that.

Last edited: