Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our 7-Year-Old Hopes His “Tesla Flat Stanley” Can Visit Every Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is Flat Stanley at the SC at Maumee, OH.

stanley at maumee.JPG

With Woodbridge, VA now under construction, here is hoping that it comes online (or at least close enough for the photo) in time for this project! If so, then I am totally getting a photo for you. Since by the time I finally got my car everything near me has been pretty much cleared out already. The only location even remotely close to me is the JFK airport one, which is a bit farther than I have the time to drive away to.

- - - Updated - - -

Monsoon,
When does the Flat Stanley Class Project need to be turned in at school?
What say you TMC community, one last push to get them all done?

Was there even 70 SC's online when we started this whole adventure? What I mean by that is, we have totally covered at least as many SC's number wise that existed when this project kicked off. I think it is fantastic that so many people have supported this :) Here is hoping that people can manage to get just a few more in before the project finishes!

Thank you, shark! The list on page one has been updated. 69 Superchargers visited!

@ Half Dollar Bill, we're checking with his teacher to see when his report is due. And of April or early May, most likely. I'll post back here once I know for sure.

Here is the list of Supercharges not yet visited by Flat Stanley:
1. Albert Lea, MN
2. Columbus, TX
3. Corning, CA
4. Detroit Lake, OR
5. Eau Claire, WI
6. Huntsville, TX
7. JFK Airport, NY
8. Maumee, OH
9. Milford, CT (South)
10. Mitchell, SD
11. Murdo, SD
12. Pleasant Prairie, WI
13. San Marcos, TX
14. Shasta, CA
15. St. Joseph, MI
16. Worthington, MN

Thank you, shark! The list on page one has been updated. 69 Superchargers visited!

@ Half Dollar Bill, we're checking with his teacher to see when his report is due. And of April or early May, most likely. I'll post back here once I know for sure.

Here is the list of Supercharges not yet visited by Flat Stanley:
1. Albert Lea, MN
2. Columbus, TX
3. Corning, CA
4. Detroit Lake, OR
5. Eau Claire, WI
6. Huntsville, TX
7. JFK Airport, NY
8. Maumee, OH
9. Milford, CT (South)
10. Mitchell, SD
11. Murdo, SD
12. Pleasant Prairie, WI
13. San Marcos, TX
14. Shasta, CA
15. St. Joseph, MI
16. Worthington, MN

Surely SOMEONE is traveling up I-5 in CA to hit Corning and Shasta! It's a 600 mile round trip for me, and my wife has dibs on the car tomorrow or I'd do it anyway. And I know a guy who charges at Corning routinely, but he doesn't do text, facebook, or email. Hope someone comes to the rescue.

I'm doing the Northern Route soon so need a good sized image of STANLEY or a working link. What page in this thread is it (or a working link) on?

Links on pg 1 FAIL. Just put Stanley, his cartoon self, on here as a jpg. No links required.
--

Last edited: