TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Owners with Slime 70004 Repair Kit & Rola 59001 Trunk Organizer

Discussion in 'Model S' started by theslimshadyist, Nov 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

2. Firewired

Firewired Member

I have the Rola organizer in the trunk well and love it. The sections are adjustable so i would think it should fit. I currently have the travel charger, center rear armrest, and a portable air compressor in it and have a whole unused other section.

• Like x 1
  3. theslimshadyist

Do you have a compressor kit or just an air compressor? Trying to get a better feel for the size of the organizer.

4. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

I have this exact slime air compressor kit and it has velcro on the back - it sticks nicely in my trunk and doesn't slide around

• Informative x 1
  5. Barry

Barry Active Member

I have both of those items, and it will fit. However, i keep the slime/sompressor kit in one of the side pockets of the trunk. I use the organizer for other stuff.

• Informative x 1
  6. theslimshadyist

The info I needed, thanks for taking the time to reply.