Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P ZERO A/S Plus Elect vs Pilot Sport A/S 4

Which tires?

• P zero and save 60 bucks

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pilot sport

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
Just want to get some second opinions on this. I am considering between P zero a/s plus elect and Pilot Sport a/s 4 for my MYP. I have heard that p zero has less road noise and much better efficiency than michelin but overall pilot sport has better performance and better tread life. I did some quotes and ultimately the p zero ends up being ~$60 cheaper. What would you guys go with? Appreciate yall in advance.

Hi all,
Just want to get some second opinions on this. I am considering between P zero a/s plus elect and Pilot Sport a/s 4 for my MYP. I have heard that p zero has less road noise and much better efficiency than michelin but overall pilot sport has better performance and better tread life. I did some quotes and ultimately the p zero ends up being ~$60 cheaper. What would you guys go with? Appreciate yall in advance.
It depends on how much better tread life the Pilot A/S has, and how much quieter the P -zeros are. Unless you are taking your MYP to the track I would choose quiet and efficiency over performance. But key for me would be the relative quiet vs relative tread life metrics.

Reactions: doslir
The Pilot Sport AS tires have been among the best in the world for a very long time. I would want to see many objective reviews and anecdotal opinions before I would unseat them.
That’s a fair point. That’s why I would want to see comparative metrics, and a larger sample size is preferable. But I have had P-Zeros on an Audi SQ5 (my pre MY LR SUV) and on my current Mercedes c43 amg cab. They are very good tires.