Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100d Model S Tesla 2019 model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't ever think a specific model / year would need its own thread, but the advancements year to year are so drastic now. Even a software update (for better or worse) could have significant impact on what the battery does.

I hope to discuss this model, and understand its difference to other models - particularly the 2020 model.

For example, I'm not sure what Raven does and it seems - I've seen my P (p100d) do this: It will adjust suspension height on its own. But that's not Raven? What's the difference?

I'm interested IN ALL ASPECTS of 2019 p100d

Reactions: ash9.58
Raven has adjustable rate shock absorbers, that earlier model s didn't have. This allows the stiffness of the suspension to be adjusted dynamically. It can be floaty or jarring depending on how the shocks are adjusted. Both raven and pre-raven model s have adustable air springs that can change the height of the suspension or compensate for increased weight.

Reactions: PPower19
There are plenty of 2019 Model S's that aren't Raven and there are plenty of threads already about the differences with Raven.

To answer your question - Raven is not a feature or a thing, it's just the codename for the Model S update project. Raven's refer to cars with the new Model 3 front motor and the new suspension.