Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ Black XPEL Stealth (pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After accepting delivery in KC, I drove it straight to Midwest Tinting to get it wrapped and tinted. After a week of impatiently waiting I picked it up and was incredibly happy with the way everything turned out. I got:

- XPEL Stealth
- CQuartz Professional
- Chrome delete with matte black
- Satin white wrap on the console (nothing pre-cut from Amazon, just had them handle the whole thing)
- Tint with 40% Crystalline all around (except the windshield)

I have yet to do anything with the wheels. The basic instinct is to powdercoat them, but I'm thinking about just springing for aftermarket and leaving the factory wheels alone.

Outside of that I just need to pick up some floormats, possibly get the rocker panel wrapped, and then probably call it a day. Not sure what else I would do outside of possibly attempting to make the screen a bit more angled towards the driver's seat.

This is quite the vehicle... :)

MVIMG_20181101_175808.jpg
MVIMG_20181101_175757.jpg

How does the stealth xpel look up close? I'm so tempted to do the same. Then when I get tired of it in a few years I will have a brand new paint job under it. (or nearly so I guess)

I love it, you definitely still get a bin of shine, it's just much more muted. You might notice a bit of gray after the stealth wrap, not sure if that matters to you but it becomes a bit less "dark" if you will.

I love it. Being in Missouri the matte trend is definitely not played out like the west coast - I'm the only person I've seen in Columbia with the stealth wrap, and I've only seen one in KC.

Reactions: Nocturnal
Looks great! I'm on the fence about doing the satin white console. I should probably just do it lol.

Yeah I'm definitely happy with the console wrapped in satin white. It just makes sense to be white, especially with the nasty fingerprint-magnet finish it had before. My fallback was going to be to wrap the console in XPEL Stealth as well, but went with white. I think I would've been happy either way probably, stealth might work if you don't want so much white inside.