Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ spoiler in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who is still waiting for their spoilers? When did you take delivery? I too delivery November 3rd 2018. 255 days and counting. I did contact service and was told they are being distributed by VIN. (109xxx). I do have a service appointment friday. Maybe I will get lucky. :).
Maybe they had a lot of stock in Vancouver because I just booked a service appointment as soon as I saw this post.

I got lucky. :) When my car was in for service they had a spoiler. Funny way to do business. If they truly are distributing them by VIN then I should not be able to show up and get one. Sorry if I took your spoiler ;-) It does seem to have some fairly significant gaps at the ends. I don't have enough energy to fight it. If it doesn't fall off I am good. It looks good.

I got the badge too. At first, I was thinking I would not put it on....but after thinking about it for a while I decided that 'Dual Motor' is actually pretty cool. Not too many cars can boast that. It does look less naked.

When did you get it installed? And what were you in service for? Just curious.

Glad you’re liking the look!

It was in for a few things. The headlights were out of alignment from day one. I manually lowered one myself to avoid being continually high beamed but wanted them set properly. Also, the dash pad had bubbles on it. They replaced the dash.

I got an older p85 loaner out of the deal. That was fun. I took it out for a pretty nice drive. I really missed the autopilot.