Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my new plates in. =D

EJNI8Fj.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sg911 and hd-2
Mine is still scheduled for tomorrow but my DA is silent. Not entirely sure what I should even be bringing in for my trade in and purchase. Hopefully it all works out and the car looks good.
Call the DS (usually the Las Vegas office 888 number with 5 digit extensions) and confirm. I called the day before my first scheduled delivery after getting advice here, after getting nothing from a DS or DA this week confirming it. Turned out the car wasn't arriving until tomorrow, so they rescheduled me for a pickup early next week. I plan on heading there tomorrow just to 'confirm' with someone in-person that it will be there by Monday.

I called on Thursday after having scheduled the delivery with the Las Vegas DST earlier in the week. They contacted my DS to give me a call. Got a voice mail and text from the DS asking me to confirm the trade in via text and nothing since.

If I don’t hear anything in the next hour or so I will call back.

Call the DS (usually the Las Vegas office 888 number with 5 digit extensions) and confirm. I called the day before my first scheduled delivery after getting advice here, after getting nothing from a DS or DA this week confirming it. Turned out the car wasn't arriving until tomorrow, so they rescheduled me for a pickup early next week. I plan on heading there tomorrow just to 'confirm' with someone in-person that it will be there by Monday.

What’s the Vegas (888) number? I’ve seen it posted but can’t find it now.

Ski