Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D(L?) for $45K at Tesla Used

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla doesn’t negotiate on their cars. They do run promotions from time to time (usually last month of the quarter) but all cars tend to get the same promos.
Since taking it off new cars Tesla has periodically offered FUSC to the first owner who buys a new car but it’s no longer transferable. To my knowledge, since removing FUSC from all their used cars they have not at any time offered FUSC on used cars so your only option to get FUSC is to buy new. There are now at least two reports on TMC of Tesla denying transfer even on private party-private party sales.

Tesla doesn’t negotiate on their cars. They do run promotions from time to time (usually last month of the quarter) but all cars tend to get the same promos.
Since taking it off new cars Tesla has periodically offered FUSC to the first owner who buys a new car but it’s no longer transferable. To my knowledge, since removing FUSC from all their used cars they have not at any time offered FUSC on used cars so your only option to get FUSC is to buy new. There are now at least two reports on TMC of Tesla denying transfer even on private party-private party sales.
Links to new owners being denied FUSC with some sort of proof? I keep hearing this and w/o some sort of proof it could just be more FUD.

Links to new owners being denied FUSC with some sort of proof? I keep hearing this and w/o some sort of proof it could just be more FUD.
Toward the recent part of this thread...
No more free unlimited supercharging for some used Tesla vehicles

Keep in mind many third party transfers of FUSC are initially coming across fine: My Carvana Experience

And that Tesla is reportedly offerimg some used FUSC cars, possibly as an incentive: EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bhzmark and byeLT4