TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P85D(L?) for $45K at Tesla Used

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by erik_k, Sep 19, 2019.

1. erik_k

erik_k Member

I've been following this car as it has been dropping in price. It previously had location listed as Atlanta but back then was lower miles too.
    Not listed as Ludicrous but has that badging so maybe post-sale retrofit not in factory config listing.
    Solid roof, Midnight Silver with Black interior.

2015 Model S | Tesla

2. EVaddict

EVaddict Member

And no more free supercharging on these, right? You think that is negotiable?

3. erik_k

erik_k Member

Tesla doesn’t negotiate on their cars. They do run promotions from time to time (usually last month of the quarter) but all cars tend to get the same promos.
    Since taking it off new cars Tesla has periodically offered FUSC to the first owner who buys a new car but it’s no longer transferable. To my knowledge, since removing FUSC from all their used cars they have not at any time offered FUSC on used cars so your only option to get FUSC is to buy new. There are now at least two reports on TMC of Tesla denying transfer even on private party-private party sales.

4. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Active Member

Links to new owners being denied FUSC with some sort of proof? I keep hearing this and w/o some sort of proof it could just be more FUD.

5. Krash

Krash Data Technician

#5 Krash, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Toward the recent part of this thread...
    No more free unlimited supercharging for some used Tesla vehicles

Keep in mind many third party transfers of FUSC are initially coming across fine: My Carvana Experience

And that Tesla is reportedly offerimg some used FUSC cars, possibly as an incentive: EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

• Informative x 2
  6. Kenx008

Kenx008 Member

There's some used Model S and X's that popped back up with free supercharging tonight. Maybe it's for end of quarter push?

7. hBomb

hBomb Member

I’m being offered 2 years of fusc if I take an inventory 3 by the end of the month. They’re dealing.