Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paintless dent repair question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

We had a roofer at my work allow a ladder to fall and hit the side of my quarter panel. Thankfully sentry mode was on and caught the whole event. Amazing how conversations change when video is mentioned.

Most of the damage is to the PPF on the panel, but there is a crease in the panel. From previous experiences creases like this can come out provided there is access. Given it’s location in the pictures do you think a PDR guy should be able to get to it?

Attachments

• 3FB218B5-4ABC-4535-A2A2-97BB58AF1DD0.jpeg
    3FB218B5-4ABC-4535-A2A2-97BB58AF1DD0.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 157
  • B96DE8C0-474F-41C5-B1E8-445730C5753E.jpeg
    B96DE8C0-474F-41C5-B1E8-445730C5753E.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 90
I suspect even with video it’s going to be like getting blood from a rock. I suppose he’s got to have some form of business insurance.

I expect that the PPF will need to be pulled and replaced anyway as it’s torn and I think protected the paint completely. I want to try and avoid respraying any more of the car than has already been done (rocker panel on drivers side).

Reactions: Leeclanual
Hi all,

We had a roofer at my work allow a ladder to fall and hit the side of my quarter panel. Thankfully sentry mode was on and caught the whole event. Amazing how conversations change when video is mentioned.

Most of the damage is to the PPF on the panel, but there is a crease in the panel. From previous experiences creases like this can come out provided there is access. Given it’s location in the pictures do you think a PDR guy should be able to get to it?
Call Ted....https://teddent.com/ got a crease and a hood dent out of my S