Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park assist does not show up 2021.44.30.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Park assist has been spotty for me for a few years but now never shows up anymore. Since I received the FSD beta it never shows up anymore.

There are certain spots around my area it always works but now never.

Any ideas?

Reactions: 101dals
Autopark still works with this version. I use it daily, but I usually back into parking spots.

Test it out in a shopping plaza parking lot with clear markings. You have to actually start the parking process before you see the blue parking outline that'll indicate you can have the car complete the parking.

If it works there, but not in your usual spot, then check the markings in your usual spot.

...Park assist...never shows up anymore. Since I received the FSD beta...

I'm pretty sure Autopark was working for me since I got FSD Beta in October. I now have latest FSD Beta, and I happened to be driving slowly down a row in a local parking lot recently (but not trying to use Autopark) and I noticed that the normal driver's screen alert for Autopark was not coming up. Since I do not normally use Autopark, I didn't followup at that time. But your Post has me thinking...

Is it possible that some Autopark-related setting defaulted to "off" when we updated the holiday firmware? (Like FSD defaulted to off and had to be turned back on, if I recall.) Next time I am in the car I'll check my center screen settings.

...I would open up a service ticket so a tech can try to reproduce the error.

I happen to have a mobile service appointment scheduled for Wednesday. (I lost the use of the two USB data ports, and hence the ability to use the Dashcam feature and to play recorded nusic, possibly after the holiday software upgrade around December 24th.) I will ask at that time and see if a followup appointment is required. I may not use Autopark, but I want the feature present in case I want to try it.

I happen to have a mobile service appointment scheduled for Wednesday. (I lost the use of the two USB data ports, and hence the ability to use the Dashcam feature and to play recorded nusic, possibly after the holiday software upgrade around December 24th.) I will ask at that time and see if a followup appointment is required. I may not use Autopark, but I want the feature present in case I want to try it.
Where you able to get Auto Park "P" issue fixed?