Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park assist unavailable Please Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

I need your help guys..

I was driving today and I got a message that said Park assist unavailable, now every time I'm at the red light it starts to beep

This is really upsetting I only had my Model Y for 3 weeks :(

please advice what to do

Thank you

It happened to me a few times on my MX . I was travelling out of town so i did not install any updates. When i reported to the service advisor he said that there were a few updates which i had not installed and hopefully after installing the updates the issue may go away if not i should report the issue via the App. Thankfully the issue went away after the updates were installed. My suggestion is try a soft reboot ( press the 2 thumb wheels ) and see what happens.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Tesla fixed my parking sensors unavailable issue after 4 svc visits. Solution as follows: They put a monitor on the parking sensor wiring and noticed it was picking up a signal whenever the air conditioner compressor turned on. They wrapped the wiring to shield it until it no longer picked up that signal and voila! I've had the car back for two months with no failure. Anyone that's frustrated with this please show them this post. It was fixed at Tesla in Temp AZ and svc call was closed May 19, 2022 last 6 digits of my vin 473251. 2022 Model S. Hopefully, this helps.