Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 S Park Assist Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had this message popped up 5-6 months ago and I powered off the car, turned it back on 30 minutes later and the message is gone. But now it came back on and the power off method not working. I checked the bumpers sensors in service mode and they’re all Green.
Do I need Park Assist? Probably not but can I drive the car with this message on the screen all the time? It’s just annoying.

Attachments

• IMG_3128.jpeg
    IMG_3128.jpeg
    489.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3127.jpeg
    IMG_3127.jpeg
    513.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3126.jpeg
    IMG_3126.jpeg
    517.3 KB · Views: 11
Weird things happen when the 12v starts to quit. It should be checked when the car has been asleep and not being charged by the system. The voltage should come up when you open a door or sit in the drivers seat.
Tesla replaced my 12V battery but message still shows up. Seems to me that when the weather’s above 60 degrees it works fine but if it’s dropped below 60 degrees that when it popped up and as soon as above 60 it’s disappeared 🤔

I had this issue and just needed to replace the sensor harness, years of being exposed to the elements made the cable brittle and caused loose connections. I did try soldering the parts I thought were the issue, but I ended up having to take it in and get that harness swapped. Was around $250 for parts and labor