TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Past Event: FORT MYERS National Electric Week

Discussion in 'Florida' started by MissErol, Aug 18, 2015.

1. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

#1 MissErol, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
    I have registered for the EV Event on September 19th from 10a-4p. I would love to have some club members join me. So far only 2 Model S have registered. I am also hoping to meet for breakfast or coffee that morning. If your interested please register on their website National Drive Electric Week Event - Fort Myers then contact me or send me a message so we can organize. It would be great for us to make a presence. Hope to hear from you soon.

Erol

2. miemrich

miemrich Member

I'm the other Model S owner who registered for the Ft. Myers event. I look forward seeing you and hopefully more of us there.

Michael Emrich

3. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

Great to hear you will be attending. I look forward to seeing you as well. :)

4. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

I'll try to come (all the way from MA).

5. Roland

Roland Member

Sorry we are out of the country for the next couple of months. Look forward to seeing the group next Winter.

Roland

6. jtg

jtg Member

Erol, Michael,

We are not a Tesla owners but would like to tag along if you meet for breakfast. We are attending the event in our Elecric Conversion.

Thanks,

Jim & Bonita

7. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

National Drive Electric Week is this Saturday in Fort Myers!

I haven't received a lot of response from people going but I'm up for breakfast at 9am. There is a restaurant 0.3 miles from the event. http://www.gwendolynscafe.com/the-menu.html
    If you send me a private message I can give you my contact information. Looking forward to see you all there.

Erol

8. jtg

jtg Member

We'll be at Gwendolyn's Cafe tomorrow morning and would be happy to be included.

Jim & Bonita

9. sethm2

sethm2 Member

I live local but picking up my new Tesla tomorrow at Dania Beach. Hope to see you at another event.

10. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

#10 MissErol, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    Sorry a little late but here are some pics from this event. A great conversion vehicle as well! IMG_2750.JPG IMG_2749.JPG IMG_2746.JPG IMG_2751.JPG

Attached Files: