Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Past Event: FORT MYERS National Electric Week

MissErol

Model S #9221
I have registered for the EV Event on September 19th from 10a-4p. I would love to have some club members join me. So far only 2 Model S have registered. I am also hoping to meet for breakfast or coffee that morning. If your interested please register on their website National Drive Electric Week Event - Fort Myers then contact me or send me a message so we can organize. It would be great for us to make a presence. Hope to hear from you soon.

Erol

Last edited by a moderator:

miemrich

Aug 4, 2012
Cape Coral
I have registered for the EV Event on September 19th from 10a-4p. I would love to have some club members join me. So far only 2 Model S have registered. I am also hoping to meet for breakfast or coffee that morning. If your interested please register on their website National Drive Electric Week Event - Fort Myers then contact me or send me a message so we can organize. It would be great for us to make a presence. Hope to hear from you soon.

Erol

I'm the other Model S owner who registered for the Ft. Myers event. I look forward seeing you and hopefully more of us there.

Michael Emrich

jtg

Aug 25, 2014
fl
Erol, Michael,

We are not a Tesla owners but would like to tag along if you meet for breakfast. We are attending the event in our Elecric Conversion.

Thanks,

Jim & Bonita

MissErol

Model S #9221
Sorry a little late but here are some pics from this event. A great conversion vehicle as well!
IMG_2750.JPG
IMG_2749.JPG
IMG_2746.JPG
IMG_2751.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2747.JPG
    IMG_2747.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC