Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Payments - Paid in full but account shows money owed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else being asked to transfer funds they have already paid in my case £29,900. Whilst you can clearly see I have paid Tesla in full its concerning that Tesla can't keep your personal account up to date with payments made and amount owed, delivery in a week and stress you simply don't need.
20220302_063644.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I assume therefore that there is some form of manual reconciliation completed by Tesla but they are very slow to respond. The funds were sent via bank transfer from Bank of Scotland and over a week ago, outside of this no issues but we are not talking about loose change here, they should be on top of funds received

Upvote 0
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I assume therefore that there is some form of manual reconciliation completed by Tesla but they are very slow to respond. The funds were sent via bank transfer from Bank of Scotland and over a week ago, outside of this no issues but we are not talking about loose change here, they should be on top of funds received
I found the best way to get to the bottom of things with tesla is to call them. Yes it will take some time, but once you are on with them, the person on the phone seems to be able to answer all questions without transferring you around. "What if the state of my transfer" will be answered.

Upvote 0