Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the same boat, ordered a Performance, white ext, black int on 8/10.... no communication or anything from Tesla.

I ended up trying Vroom out to sell my car and they picked up my car the next day after receiving my paperwork (more efficient than I had thought). Now I’m without a car and waiting on Tesla.

Ordered just now - M3P+, MSM, Black Int., Autopilot only. Southern California, Burbank pickup, no home delivery available just outside LA, Ventura County.

Also - for those interesting in lease details (I'm leasing):
$2,500 deposit
$1,000 due at pickup
$743.17/mo all inclusive
36 months/10,000 miles

I pay $650/mo for my Audi S3 + $100 ish in gas, so it's a wash effectively. I paid around the exact same amount down $3,500 when I took delivery of it in Nov 2016.

I hope it takes a month + because the Audi doesn't go back until 11/10 latest.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I spoke with Tesla to finalize my trade in and was told that only white cars are officially delayed. They said I should expect to receive my car within a month of ordering it, which puts me mid-September. I am trying to keep my expectations low, though.
I was told something similar...white cars on backorder. I ordered white/black perf on 7/28, no VIN but did get the 4-5 week delay text.