Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I submitted my request and within a few hours a referral credit of $1,250 showed in my account. I wonder why I got $1250, and everyone else is getting $1,000?
View attachment 472337

They also increased the price of some paint options in addition to the performance upgrade on the 17th. I am pretty sure black used to cost $750, not $1,000, so that's why you got the additional $250.

I submitted my request and within a few hours a referral credit of $1,250 showed in my account. I wonder why I got $1250, and everyone else is getting $1,000?
View attachment 472337

where is this page (see attachment)? I cant even find that exact page. Thats not the order agreement is it? That doc looks different. If someone could point me where to find this page that would be great!

Where are you guys asking for the change? I don't see a place to type anything under Edit Design, and the only other place I see is "To cancel your order, submit a request" but I don't want to cancel... Am I overlooking something?
didn't you have "request a change" button ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 12.17.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 12.17.51 PM.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 72
I put in the following, “I submitted my order on 10/14. After a few days I noticed in my account that that the car had grey performance wheels and a $1000 price increase. Since the price changed will i get a discount when I pick up the car?”.... a little while later I noticed the price was adjustment on my account.
Thanks for the info, using another forum members response I requested the change this morning and it was immediately applied. See my post 4 posts from the one you quoted.

On mobile, you need to turn the phone to landscape or have your browser present the desktop version of the site to get the request change button to appear.

View attachment 472388
I'm using my desktop, but I tried horizontal on mobile and see the same thing.

Maybe people who ordered with the new system, $100 non-refundable vs $2,500 down, don't get that option? I'm not due a refund as I ordered after the change, just curious where you all were doing it.

I'm using my desktop, but I tried horizontal on mobile and see the same thing.

Maybe people who ordered with the new system, $100 non-refundable vs $2,500 down, don't get that option? I'm not due a refund as I ordered after the change, just curious where you all were doing it.
Do you see the line that says "Need to make a change to your order details?"
The button labeled "Request a Change" is should be right below it.

Last edited: