Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an email for a "Demonstration Drive at Our Tesla Supercharger in Folsom" email.

"Join Tesla in Folsom to experience our award winning Model 3, Model S and Model X at our supercharger location.

During your demonstration drive appointment, you will have the opportunity to learn about our most advanced active safety and convenience features, how to charge at home or on the road and how you can generate and store clean solar energy. Kindly RSVP. Space is limited."

No thanks. Sounds just like general public thing. I want an orientation for my P3D lol.

Just curious for the others that ordered prior to the price increase for grey wheels (before 10/17) and received an adjustment in the form of a referral credit.

Is this reflected in your order agreement (MVOA) as well as your manage page?

Mine is not showing the credit on the MVOA but is showing on the details page of my account.

Just curious.

Just curious for the others that ordered prior to the price increase for grey wheels (before 10/17) and received an adjustment in the form of a referral credit.

Mine is not showing the credit on the MVOA but is showing on the details page of my account.

Just curious.

It is reflected on both for mine. Shows the appropriate amount due.

Just curious.
Same question hoping someone knows the answer?