Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same question hoping someone knows the answer?

Nobodys actual order agreement changed that i know of. Everything else seemed to reflect the higher price. Most of us went to the ‘request a change’ button and asked that the price be adjusted back. Within minutes somehow, it gets adjusted. If you do not have the ‘request a change’ button it is because you have not filled out the financing portion. Someone however a few pages ago posted a direct URL to bypass doing financing first.

I ordered a white on white M3P on 9/25 @ Littleton, CO and all I hear are cricket's. Knowing how Tesla rolls, I expect delivery on New Years Eve! I just checked my order and there is a $1k referral credit. I did notice price went up the day they announced gray wheels, but price is back to when I ordered.

I'm hoping Tesla is prepping to deliver..
there-is-a-robotic-chicken-toy-that-lays-eggs-9086.gif

Attachments

• there-is-a-robotic-chicken-toy-that-lays-eggs-9086.gif
    there-is-a-robotic-chicken-toy-that-lays-eggs-9086.gif
    497.8 KB · Views: 85
Just checked my Tesla account page and it looks as if my order isn't listed there. They may be making some changes. Also logged into the app and it doesn't load up anything so here's hoping they're in the process of updating something!!

Also for reference:
White/Black P3D+
Standard Autopilot
Ordered 10/02/19
Suffolk County, NY

Just checked my Tesla account page and it looks as if my order isn't listed there. They may be making some changes. Also logged into the app and it doesn't load up anything so here's hoping they're in the process of updating something!!

Desktop site seems to be fine though so maybe not...

Also for reference:
White/Black P3D+
Standard Autopilot
Ordered 10/02/19
Suffolk County, NY

Nobodys actual order agreement changed that i know of. Everything else seemed to reflect the higher price. Most of us went to the ‘request a change’ button and asked that the price be adjusted back. Within minutes somehow, it gets adjusted. If you do not have the ‘request a change’ button it is because you have not filled out the financing portion. Someone however a few pages ago posted a direct URL to bypass doing financing first.

Weird, I have everything filled out, yet I dont have the change option. Im doing third party finacing for 1/3 of the price (rest cash) that might be why?

When talking to my SA, she told me I'll need a VIN in order to buy the wall charger, yet on the webpage it shows I could buy it without the VIN. She also told me it has something to do with a warranty. Any clue as to why she's saying that?
That’s complete bogus. It’s comical how much discrepancy there is between SAs. It’s like they made crap up on the fly. It’s worse than mattress salespeople

you can order the wall connector separately through the Tesla store. Warranty is per your order. You do not need a VIN. I can assure you of that.
Now I just need a car for the wall connector! Doh!

Try changing the URL to product-finalize instead of profile. I only see the link with those words on the product-finalize view.

/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX

will change to

/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX

;)

just a general update for y'all (no, nothing spectacular).

Ordered Blue / White / FSD P3D on 10/27, east coast (NY). Ordered and received wall charger, and yesterday (Nov 15) received orientation e-mail from Tesla. Still waiting on trade in valuation, no VIN yet in source code. Buddy in silicon valley snapped these shots yesterday: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jytgRNe1XtuCbKJg6 - it looks like they are all Europe bound based on the license plates. hard to tell exactly if the steering wheel is right or left but it looks like it's probably on the right.

When I ordered the estimate was 7-9 weeks, so unlike those of you who got jerked around a bit, although I'm eager to receive the car, I've so far not received any incorrect information from Tesla, and they made it relatively clear that I would hear from them when I need to.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191115_123658.jpg
    MVIMG_20191115_123658.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 57
  • MVIMG_20191115_123656-1.jpg
    MVIMG_20191115_123656-1.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Nauman87
just a general update for y'all (no, nothing spectacular).

Ordered Blue / White / FSD P3D on 10/27, east coast (NY). Ordered and received wall charger, and yesterday (Nov 15) received orientation e-mail from Tesla. Still waiting on trade in valuation, no VIN yet in source code. Buddy in silicon valley snapped these shots yesterday: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jytgRNe1XtuCbKJg6 - it looks like they are all Europe bound based on the license plates. hard to tell exactly if the steering wheel is right or left but it looks like it's probably on the right.

When I ordered the estimate was 7-9 weeks, so unlike those of you who got jerked around a bit, although I'm eager to receive the car, I've so far not received any incorrect information from Tesla, and they made it relatively clear that I would hear from them when I need to.
It’s getting annoying now they’re still building euro type cars and haven’t been producing any US types