Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA has already contacted me back confirming the VIN matched at 6:24pm, car is currently being made, should know in the next couple days what its delivery ETA is.

Interesting part: I asked about the Tesla financing that I already got approved way back when I ordered on 10/2 (estimate was still showing "within 2 weeks" back then), and he said Tesla worked out a deal with the bank to not have to re pull a credit check for the rest of the quarter, so that's one less thing to be annoyed about.

for all the performance folks getting VINs - are you seeing "C" in the 8th position of the VIN? Mine is a C and that has me only a tiny bit worried that something is wrong (although I'm hopeful it just means that Tesla has changed the mapping of what C means...)

I picked up this VIN decoder a couple of weeks back. Might help relieve some 8th digit fears.

Attachments

• MY2020_VIN Decoder_MS_MX_M3_v2.pdf
    288.6 KB · Views: 68
I feel like the last kid to get his Christmas gift lol. So many excited peeps getting their VINS! love it. Now I can't wait for mine.

ordered 10/16 White/Black no FSD. Com'n cali!

Side note. Anyone have issues with their insurance policy not loading correctly on the Telsa account page?

No. Just uploaded a fresh copy with the Tesla on the policy.

Maybe try a different browser? Otherwise, maybe include some details into the issue...

Reactions: Miztawizord
339B8A08-3FF9-4E96-9A13-9E67BE55BD1C.jpeg
No VIN for me yet but this showed up unexpectedly today. Thought it was on backorder. .

Reactions: Snake
No. Just uploaded a fresh copy with the Tesla on the policy.

Maybe try a different browser? Otherwise, maybe include some details into the issue...

Thanks for the tip. I'll try a different browser in hopes it works. The details would show up but the image was just black. Tried cropping and re cropping the image to no avail. That was on chrome, but i'll try mozilla and then IE.

I ordered on 11/26 but didn't complete my profile until today due to some issue with the trade value the SA had to manually remediate. Is that likely to affect the assignment of my VIN and delay delivery or is the order date what matters most?

Build is Performance White on Black w/FSD, delivering in Raleigh, NC