Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN showed up in source yesterday. Went by the Tesla shop today and confirmed the VIN.
Car will (barring weather and trucker issues) arrive on the 9th. Tentatively scheduled delivery on the 10th!

Ordered Performance (Grey w/ black w/ FSD) on 10/8.

VIN showed up in source yesterday. Went by the Tesla shop today and confirmed the VIN.
Car will (barring weather and trucker issues) arrive on the 9th. Tentatively scheduled delivery on the 10th!

Ordered Performance (Grey w/ black w/ FSD) on 10/8.
wonder why my car is coming on the 20th?
some vehicles are coming so much sooner than others..

Raleigh or Charlotte?

Last edited:
I ordered 10/31 and modified my order to performance on 11/15, my SA sent me a vague text about VINs being assigned soon but nothing yet. Really hoping for some news today or tomorrow!
My SA looked up my order and said I should be assigned a VIN on 12/3 so I'm hoping to see something soon.

Edit: blue/black ordered 11/6
did you get ur vin?

did you get ur vin?
I haven't seen anything yet in the source code or otherwise. Looking at the posts from the past day or so, it seems that VINs have been assigned to orders placed in the first three weeks of October since each time someone new posts a VIN the order date gets closer to the end of October. That includes orders with a black interior, so that leads me to believe we should see something very soon.