Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure what you’re even talking about. All I said was speed and lethality are relative. How is that making it a contest? What‘s fast/slow to one person is different than what’s fast/slow to someone else. Not sure what’s difficult about that.

YOU stated “Those speeds (145-162) are particularly lethal.” Not me. But I’m being particular and unnecessarily picky about lethal speeds? o_O Then you give the example of a 40 mph (80 mph) head on crash? I’m confused.

Finally, you say it’s not about “how fast you get (a car) going”, but aren’t you ordering a performance model 3? (insert awkward silence for the contradiction)

Yea...enjoy your car.

I was quoting those speeds from a question asked by another user. The thrill of acceleration to 60 mph is much different than enjoying a top speed above 100+. *sigh* Misunderstanding this certainly does call for an awkward silence.

Regardless, enjoy your purchase and best wishes.

Reactions: Type 5
AWEeeeeeeeee thanks bro -i still don't like you, you must have paid off an SA or something cause your timeline isn't normal Tesla ways.. haha.. jk man.. Just trying to lighten the mood in these trying times.
Performance Waiting Thread seems to be where the party is at. The other waiting threads don't seem to have any trolls. I obviously didn't purchase a P3D+ (would if i could for sure!), but i'll be hanging out in here often.

I was quoting those speeds from a question asked by another user. The thrill of acceleration to 60 mph is much different than enjoying a top speed above 100+. *sigh* Misunderstanding this certainly does call for an awkward silence.

Regardless, enjoy your purchase and best wishes.

Thanks, you as well!

BTW, these are the type of dumb convos/debates that happen when you’re sitting around waiting for you car with no more YouTube vids to watch, hahaha.

I’m of the same philosophy: to each their own. Who am I to judge you for wanting to drive around granny shifting and not double clutching like you should. ;)

Thanks, you as well!

BTW, these are the type of dumb convos/debates that happen when you’re sitting around waiting for you car with no more YouTube vids to watch, hahaha.

I’m of the same philosophy: to each their own. Who am I to judge you for wanting to drive around granny shifting and not double clutching like you should. ;)
There we go!! we're all coming together to sing Kumbayaaaa my loorrrrddddddd.. Its the Christmas spirit people.

• Funny
Reactions: sslack18
NO PLEEEASE! LET ME STAY!!! THERE'S A WIERDO IN THE OTHER THREADS WHO RUBS HIS NIPPLE WHILE HE TALKS TO YOU AND FLICKS IT WHEN HE'S NOT. IT'S WEIRDEST THING
NO PLEEEASE! LET ME STAY!!! THERE'S A WIERDO IN THE OTHER THREADS WHO RUBS HIS NIPPLE WHILE HE TALKS TO YOU AND FLICKS IT WHEN HE'S NOT. IT'S WEIRDEST THING
ok fine.

Thanks, you as well!

True. Oh I know I'm gonna get a tremendous amount of grief for driving 5 under the speed limit in my Performance Tesla. I know I have the unpopular opinion of driving a slower top speed - I've just got all my top speed excitement out of my body. But nonetheless, it's nice to have options.

I ordered on the 8th and received a text to schedule delivery on the 24th. I’m financing through Alliant credit union.

quick question, I see my vin in the source and I was trying to finish the finance application and it’s asking for dealership address. Since I’m in Texas and we don’t have Tesla dealerships, what do I put?

Did a pretty good check of the car before I left, Paint was great, doors seem to have extra seal on them, gaps were all perfect, overall seems like a quality over the issues I have heard in the past. After I had it a day, I was backing it up using summons and realized part of one of my tail lights was not working. I have a m appointment to fix it, but wanted everyone to know, that is kinda hard to check when you take delivery unless you get someone to press the brake or do a summons.

Has anyone NOT see a vin in source, but got an email/call/txt from SA on delivery?

My SA keeps sending me ETA emails and dates have changed from 12/16-18 to 12/17-20, to yesterday 12/14-17. Yet, I keep checking for VIN, and to no avail.

Feels like he is just shooting the sh!t here on dates with me, and he doesn't really know what's going on.

BTW,

Ordered on 10/16, White/Blk, P3D+, location: Norcal.

Last edited:
Reactions: skydreamerjae